Monday 9 June 2014

Promotion Offer

NEW BOOK TO PROMOTE?

 
Do you have a new children’s book?

I have vacancies for Australian authors to be featured on my Writing for Children blog http://diannedibates.blogspot.com.au

 
All you have to do is provide me with:


1.  A jpeg of yourself (if you wish)

2.  A jpeg of your book cover

3.  A blurb about your book including why you wrote it

4. The name of your book’s publisher (and illustrator, if applicable), also 
date of release

4.  A review of your book (with a link to where it can be found) or an interview about your writing life (I can supply questions, if you wish.)

5.  Information (including links) about where your book can be purchased
 

Please send any attachment as a Word document.

 

I ask you to become a follower of this blog and look forward to featuring you herein.

Di Bates

www.enterprisingwords.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment